But who can find a virtuous mother? What does she look like:
- She fears the Lord and recognizes her need for Him on a daily basis because she is flawed and in need of grace.
- She apologizes for the things she did wrong and then moves forward and doesn’t waste time wallowing in regrets.
- She never gives up on her children although she may at times take her hands off to surrender them to God, she always covers them in prayer and has faith that they shall be saved! Not just salvation from hell but saved from whatever mess they are in!
- She has a mothering spirit so even if she doesn’t have children or is not with them she is leading, training, and guiding others in love and wisdom as if they were her own.
- She’s your biggest cheerleader but when you are wrong, she will tell you! She will not withhold the truth! Life is too short, and she will be held accountable!
Who can find a virtuous mother? I pray my children do!
“Charm is deceptive, and beauty does not last; but a woman who fears the Lord will be greatly praised.”
Proverbs 31:30 NLT